Hi ppl... It's me again.. haven't bloged at all the last few days... Too tired and too lazy to.. Nothing much happened on monday but I got to play touch Rugby although I sucked at it... XD It was fun and I learnt a few things about it... Hopefully we can play Baseball sometimes... If people can play cricket, why can't er start a baseball club? It's practically the same thing right?
*is listening to All American Rejects*
If you haven't heard their songs... I recommend you start now...
Went to watch Troy last night... not too bad that movie... Eric Bana and Brad Pitt were great and the story is so sad...
It's getting kinda late already and I need to get a good night's sleep... althought the last few nights have been kinda sweet... ^_^
Well... I'm gonna go sleep now... so Aurey out! Nitez "Oyasumi-Nasai"...
*Bows and walks off the stage*