It's already sunday morning.. I feel so tired from last nite. I was at the hospital the whole night. I came home around 12+. And I woke up really early. like around 7 or so. I'm planing to do my work this morning. It's because I know I won't have much time later. I'm celebrating mother's day with my gramps later. ^_^ Kind of kwel ay? Well thats all I have planned. Nothing else to do but do my homework. God I feel so lazy today, and I haven't even started on my 1000 words essay. How awful of me, and it's due in two days!! God please help me!! Well I guess thats all for now. Maybe I'll be online tonight and finish up my whole day routine. ^_^ aites. Well gotta go.. need to start on my essay now.. Ohh btw way.. welcome Ryl to this blog of ours.. ahaks.. ^_^