Saturday Morning is always a great day. It's because it's the start of the weekend. ^_^ Get to wake up late and eat breakfast without any rush. Ahaks. Well this saturday was just like any other. Except that my bro didn't go to school. How lazy is he? jkjk. Well, I went to eat breakfast at my gramps place today. hehe. And brought him out for a drive with my mom.
I actually have tons of work to finish up, but I'm kind of lazy to do it. And I have to prepare for my presentation. stress is coming. Not only that, exam is nearing. Scary as hell. Should start studying too. Lah. Well there is one thing which keeps me sane, and I thank god for it. ^_^ It kind of balance my crazy, bumpy ride right now.
I'm not really bored at home right. I have my brother to intertain me. Hehe. We're close but not too close. Ahaks. Well I gotta go now. Need to finish up my work and stuff. Ohh thanks Alex. Good luck to you too. ^_^ See ya at school okies? bye