Hi all... I haven't blogged in a long long time...
1. Too lazy to...
2. No time to... <-- IT'S A LIE I TELL YA!!! A LIE!!!! er... did I just say that out loud?
Haha... =P
Well... a lot happened since the last time I blogged...
Let me immerse you into the boring world that is my life...
I went to watch a few movies and they're kinda cool.
I watched Harry Potter and the PoA.... twice XD <--- I LUV IT! I LUV IT!
Wanted to go again but no one wanna layan me... T_T
I also watched the day after tomorrow... brr... cold... ^_^
EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!! Like Alex and Dybah have stated... hahaha... I know I'm late... *goes to hide*
We're now in our second semester of the school year and soon we will be going to Brisbane for the trip.. Wheeee!!!
I'm kinda very into listening to music now and is actually trying to cram all the time I have to listen to music... whatever I do... I'm listening to music... =P I even do it in my sleep... WAHAHAHAH... XD
LASTLY,
^^; I know that although I don't blog very often... You can say it's good too... cause I rant a lot... see? One blog can take up so much space... hehe... =P