Waaaahh... I love school.. Did y'all know that?!?! Hehe.. Today is tuesday and is also the second day of work as... a.. err.. I dunno.. I'm just supposed to help around at the the Summer School. There are two groups. The tigers and the Dolphins. Guess which one is my group? Ehehehe.. DOLPHINS! (I have to supervise the younger kids) Youngest is Joe and he's only four!!! And CUTE!! He has two sisters, Anna and Katie. Isaac is this other cute 5 year old...And Greta. She comes from Germany...Waaahhh... I had so much fun!!! There were three other helpers. Dun really know who they are. Two of them in year ten, I think. >>> Amarit, Sara, Daniel and Me(Ira) But the teachers call me Aira or I-ra. Sokay la..
Okay...
Monday: I was so confused... Didn't know what to do. Mr. French gave me some signs to stick all over the school for some kind of treasure hunt. Had to run to the canteen to the swimming pool, to the music room, to the T block, to the playground, to the gym and back to the library. Phew! During the 'treasure hunt' I made friends with this cute lil girl called Imogen. I think that's how u spell her name. Anyways... Then, we all went to the After School Care Room. That's where we were seperated into the two groups.
First activity is Art. We made name tags, kitchen magnets and badges.. Got my hands dirty. Then, we had a break.. All of us got a biiiiiiiig chocolate cookie. then, we had drama class. FUUUUUN! We played Chinese whispers. Isaac got lost. Saw him go into the library. Had to chase him around and carry him back to the drama room. Then, another break... We watched Shrek 2. :) After that, we had ICT. Corel Draw, or whatever it is.. Then, we played games on the internet. crayola.com. if u wanna check it out. That's when I started to know Greta. After that, LUNCH. We had sausages, wedges and waffles. Isaac wanted me to buy the Pringles for him coz he got jealous when he saw me buy some for Anna, Katie and Joe. Ehehehe... Oh, I forgot to tell you.. Isaac gave me a kiss during ICT. Ain't that sweeeet?? Okay.. Back to lunch time. Joe was feeling drowsy. So, I told him to lie down on my legs... Dunno how to explain. Ooooh.. I forgot to mention that Yan Yan was available!!! Ehehehe.. After lunch, I carried Joe back to the Care Room. The other Dolphins had PE, but I stayed to take care of Joe. Hehehe... So, I read the Alibrandi book. Nearly fell asleep but I forced myself to stay awake. Hehehe.. Anyways, at 2 pm, it was time to go home. I went to the library first to make sure all the kids were all ready. (Responsible, huh?) I saw Isaac reading a book. This other lil girl from ISB (Elise) asked me to find her shoes... Ceh. When i found them, Isaac called and told me to read him a book. Rosemary, (Mr French's daughter) joined us. After most of the kids went home, I went home jua la...
***END***