What to say ah? I bet u all know that I had fun today.. ehehe..
today.. we painted the spider pinata... then we filled up balloons with water... Isaac was playing around and got me all wet. Honestly, I wasn't very amused. First, was Art! The teacher said that she may not need my help so I just continued filling up the balloons... But, after a few minutes, she called me.. Ehehehe... We made paper flowers and I must say that I was pretty good at it... Hehe..
Drama: we played musical statue. I was in charge of the music. Ehehehe... It was funny! U know wat I noticed? Joe is really hyper when it comes to Drama class...
Break: we watched The Lion King- special edition. FUN! We sang the songs.. FUN!
ICT: we did the Corel draw thingee again and played games on the internet. Isaac was paying around and didn't want to sit still. Sheesh...
Lunch: sausages and muffins and fruits. the kids were still trying to ask me for money... sheesh...
P.E: I didn't go to the gym.. Why? Coz I was busy putting the toys back to their places.. Hahaha.. Luan rajin!!! Ehehehehe...
Ehehe.. I'm trying to control my entries. Dun want them to be really long.. Hehe.. SO.. yeah.. I'll stop there.. K???