Lah.. Thirah panjang wah ur entry.. hehehe.. So how's the Alibrandi book? Sampai mana you udah? I'm like still in the 15th capter.. Malas right now to contunie.. So boring lah the book.. It seems so predictable to me.. Apa lah..
Bout the KL trip.. Shikin can't make it on the 23rd cause her cousin is gettin engage on the 25th.. So if she can't make it then I dunno lah.. Cuz I can't go on another day.. plus I might go to singapore after that.. I might go jln wif my gramps there.. ^_^ Yay!! I really hope that works out too..^_^
Thirah.. My best friend ah.. Nda ia masih majal ah.. Ia tanya pasal si Arie.. ARGH!! Apa kan ku buat ni?! Should I tell Arie or not? hehehe.. Nda payah lah.. nanti diorg jumpa payah krg.. Don't want anything bad happening to em.. ^_^ He is still my best bud.. Well I hope he doesn't go too far.. Well anywayz.. I need to go now.. ^_^ AF!! hehehe.. Bah bye.. Hav a nice hols.. Kiss the kids for me.. hehehe.. They sound so cute..