Continue. Ehehehe...
Today. second day...
Continued making the pinata we started yesterday.. Forgot to tell u abt that.
Drama.. some of us continued with our work yesterday, some of us drew on the windows.. Some of us did the wax painting thingee... I did all three of 'em. Hehe.. Again.. I was with Isaac. Joe couldn't come coz he's got an ear infection. Anyways.. when I was busy drawing on the windows, Isaac came up to me and asked me to spell my name. So I did. A few minutes later, he showed me a picture of me.. with him nxt to 'me'. Wrote our name on the top. According to the drawing, I was sooooo fat... Ceeehh!! Sokay.. Then, we drew our hands on the window and stuff.. (I think I found a new bf.. Hehehe!!! J/k).. Then, the teacher called me to jaga this kid named David coz his finger got swollen.. Kesian! Break time!! Mister Softy came!! Ehehe. Spent $7!! Coz I had to pay for Isaac, Anna, Katie and myself. Phew! Then.. Drama...had fun!! we mimed and then, the teacher told us a story.. and we tried to continue the stories.. and then.. all the kids wanted to go to the toilet.. Isaac went to the girls' toilet.. and I had to usaikan the sluar!! Seriously... I was sooo... entah eh..
neways..break time again! someone's b'day! Everyone got lollipops except me.. coz i had to get some stuff for the teachers.. But, Isaac gave me his lollipop coz he doesn't like the cherry flavour. heehe.. ICT, we did the Corel Draw and Photo thingee.. and played games again.
Lunch time- Greta and Imogen wanted me to buy Yan Yan and Pringles for them... Isaac too!! Anna wanted something too... $10!! Aaargh!! That's $17 today... Sokay.. *sigh* Can't say no.. They're too cute. During PE, we played the parachute thingee... Then, soccer and then basketball.. We also played at the playground during lunch.. And at 2.10 I went home. Tired...