Again... I had fun. But got problems!!! (I knew it... Nothing is perfect!)
Soo... early morning. Arrived in school. Put my bag in the TV room. Saw Daniel preparing the unfinished pinata... Decided to prepare the glue.. (icky, sticky and gooey..) Then, Isaac came along... pushed me.. and said "Ira (Aira), will u buy crisps for me later? Plleeeeasssee??" He looked at me with those big eyes... How could i refuse? Ceh..
Neways, first, we had swimming.. Greta fell down on the way to the pool... Had to carry her.. Hish! Another kid, whose name is also Daniel didn't want to go into the swimming pool. Why? He doesn't like swimming coz it's difficult to get changed again.Haiyoo.. So, since he's not in the pool, i coldn't go in coz i had to accompany the lil guy.. So, we talked and laughed.. Fun! Oh, Joe is back but he can't go swimming coz he's got an ear infection...
Then.. we had a break... Mister Softy came!! Luckily, Isaac didn't want ice cream and Anna, Katie and Joe brought their own money. Phew! But.. Isaac wanted to buy crisps. I did.. he gave me 2 kisses arah the tangan.. Gentleman, kan? Then.. Greta and Imogen wanted the Pringles and yan yan... Daym! I left the rest of my money my bag which was in the TV room. The girls didn't believe me.. and they went on strike.. they didn't go back to the Care Room until i gave them money.. (They were bullying me!!!) Aaaaahhh!!! Told the teacher.. they came back.. Phew! We watched Finding Nemo.
Then we had Drama. On the way, Daniel (the lil one) shook my arm. U know what he said?!?!?!?! "Ira (Aira).. U and Daniel are my favourite assistants.." Awwwww... U know what???... I'M GOOD! hehe.. We played chinese whispers and some other games
Then, Art.. what did we do? Ohh.. clay modelling... FUN! dunno wat happened to Isaac. he just didn't wanna do it. he told me to do it. Oh yeah.. Greta and Isaac were fighting in the Art room. Haiyoo... Honestly, I dun know wat got into them. Then, Greta laughed at Elise's clay model. It was a bit different.. but she's a child.. ialah.. then, i decided to help Elise... she nearly cried... Then, Greta marah... Btw, Greta calls me Mrs. Dunno why...
Lunch. There were donuts (doughnuts) how do u spell it?? anyways... as usual, b4 i actually had lunch, i had to make sure that all the kids had their food. I had to buy 100 plus for Joe coz he didn't want the orange juice. Katie wanted more waffles. I bought yan yan for myself. But, when i got to my seat which was next to Daniel (lil one) and Joe.. Elise saw me and asked if I could buy her a yan yan too.. but that was the last one. So, I gave mine to her. THE WHOLE THING! Imogen wanted the yan yan too.. so i asked her to share. Ergh.. I went back to the canteen, got my food (two donuts and a waffle) Imogen said that she wanted a donut so i gave her mine.. she took both of them. Greta took my waffle. I went to it next to Daniel. He said, "Ure very nice, u kno" . i just smiled, wishing i cud tell him how much i was started to dislike the feeling of being nice. Then, 2 girls asked me for money.. aaargh!! i was getting really annoyed.. i just gave in. Argh!! When, it was time to go back to the Care room, Greta pulled my leg and said that she wanted crisps. But the canteen was closing.. YES!!!
I played with Joe... then, he wanted to go to the toilet... Haiyooo... Susah eh! Lama lagi tu eh.. While he was doing his thing, he was singing and talking to himself.. Cute!! Hehe.. Then, he called me.. and said that there weren't any tissues. So... had to go in!!! Nooooooooo... I HAD TO GO IN!!!! ARRGH! but he's only four. haiyooo...
ICT: we played games... printed pictures out and coloured them in...
Back at the Care room, i played with Isaac. His mother came, and asked if i was Ira (she pronounced it correctly!!) I said yes.. she asked me how much she owes me.. but i refused to take the money(WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? ) So, yeah.. I got two hugs from Isaac.. and his mother was impressed!! wahaha.. you'd think that she wud accept me, huh? hehe... well, tomoro, holiday.. no work.. hv to wait until friday