Hi...
Today is Sunday! The boringest day of the week, so far! Yesterday, no work. But my cousins came back from Thailand. Had fun!!! Ehehehe...
They changed a lot! Fadhil's wearing braces, his voice broke, he's too open-minded for a 12 yr old. Taufiq still the same. Likes to mumble. Adib is getting fatter! Hope he won't explode! Siti is growing up fast! She's sooooo bulat and cute!!! Anyways, I babysat the three boys.. coz the parents and Siti went out.. Sokay! I have experience! Hehehe... Watched AF. And I slept over!
Today, my aunt woke me up at 9.30 and told me that my driver was downstairs! Sheesh! So, I had to go home. My sister (Didi) was at my other cousin's house. Apparently, they went to the Empire and Jerudong Park. They arrived at home at about 1 am. Craazy! Then, as usual, she called her bf and she slept at 2 am... Oh yeah! Tomoro, I have to go somewhere about this university thing! My dad buat appointment! Hate it! He knows that I have work tomorrow!