Hey Thirah.. You make it sound like your holiday is a blast.. I guess it is.. It makes me wish I had joined it.. But I guess it's too late.. Well I haven't confirm about the KL thing cuz Shikin might not make it.. So I might go with my parents.. Can you believe it!! I wanted to visit KL on my own with friends and i end up with my parents.. hehehe.. Atleast I get there lah and meet my friends.. Shukur lah..^_^ But I dunno what they would say when the meet my BF.. hehe don't wanna think about it.. Oh well.. Anywayzz soeaking of BFs.. I see that you have found a new BF.. hehehe.. N he sounds so cute.. hehehe.. I sure would like to meet him.. hehehe.. N he KISSED you!! Waah.. Jealous aku.. hehehe.. mmbah I gotta go now.. ^_^
Till next time bye!!!