Hey ppl! Wow.. How long has it been since I hav blogged here? hehe.. Man.. Quite long eh? ^_^
Anywayz.. Alot has been happening since the day I have blogged. Like Kaer not winning AF! hehe. And it has already been a week of school. Not bad lah going back to school. It's just that I'm still in the holiday mood. ^_^ hehe.
The only thing new about school is the new kids. hehe. Some of the UQAs guyz are cute. hehe. Oh well. Inda patut me liat other guyz! hehe. Kana pancong karang. Hehe.
The Brisbane trip is coming up and most of the UQs are going. I do wanna go but I don't really feel right about going. I just have this feeling which tells me not to go. ^_^ hehe. Kind of silly huh? Oh well.
That is it for now. Hehe. I'm trying to make up for the times I haven't blog here. ^_^
bye..