I feel like crap.. today... I'm sick, making me feel so tired and crap...
Sorry, didn't spend much time on this blog because I'm too busy with my site... :P I won't tell you the address to those who don't know... only by request... :D
I have a baaaad sore throat, a baaad flu and I think I'm starting to get a headache... :S
Lemme tell you, taking care of a site that needs frequent updates (everyday... =/) is hell and trying to make a forum live is even more hell... :S All that coding for skins... argh... I swear I'll go colour blind one day... eep...
To anyone who is still blogging... I meant the ones who are not going anywhere... *kicks those going to KL and OZ* you know who you are... lol... Should I change the layout of the blog? I can make really good graphics and wouldn't mind changing how things look like around here... Personally, I think we've had it too long... :P well... tell me what you guys wanna change... oh wait... I forgot... you're all gone except for tirah... so, tell me what you think Thir...
- Aurey