Swimming Gala siuk!
Had fun!
Karen came up to me like what??? Three times?
Nah.. the conversation.. I think this was wednesday...
I = Ira.. K = Iqqy's gf
K: Have u seen Iqqy today?
I: Err.. no..dun think he's coming today..
K: ohh.. okay
I: yeah.. so did u talk to him?
K: yeah! and i gave him a hug
I: *shocked* ohh.. u did, huh?
K: yeah.. he's a really good hugger!
I: *lagi tia tekajut* he hugged u back?
K: yeah.. he did...
I: ohh.. okay.. that was sweet.. ehehe
of course, that wasn;t the whole conversation... summarize saja.. ehehe
another one... on friday (today)
K: is iqqy coming to school today?
I: dunno. haven't seen him
K: are u gona call him?
I: err... no... why?
K: aren't u gona ask him to come to school?
I: err... i can msg him if u want to
K: okay.. msg him then.. and tell him to come to school quickly..
I: owkaeee...
cehhh...apalah iqbal ani.. nyusahkan i saja!!! ada lagi tu.. but i malas type..ehehe.. why? why me? ehehe..