Im again... Still at my mom's shop. as usual. Well... i've been thinking lately... ppl always ask to change the blog layout. so yea.. i tried already. Simply one.. If u guys dont like it... do mind change it yea.. C if the majority says ok or not. Well yesterday we went out. Watch Dodgeball with Sof, Dee, Brit, Ariffin, and Dee's Couz. I kinda forgot his name. Well i was shock that Dee's bro can speak a bit chinese. Respect to that yo. If u read this. hehe. N my tummy keeps on growling. It shows that i have to eat. been asking everyone whethe rthey would like to go makan but keep on forgetting they Puasa.
Just did some reasearch for the apply to Shatec, Singapore. Ask abt enquiries n all. Gots lots of staff to do, esp seminar draft. 1500 word essay. I really dont know what to write man. It sucks big time. Tushay!. Well... hopefully i can finish my essay by tomorrow - end of tomorrow. I hope i can. Still i have to practice for my maths seminar. I got stuck in one part of the question. So yea.. i need help.
Rite now... im just bored, laid back around my chair. feel sleepy. Ok... i guess i stop here for a while. I'll blog again mayb nxt Sunday. hehe. BYe