Ira... Status: Bored
Well, I don't think 'bored' is the right word. I have loads of things to do but I'm not sure which one to do first. Hmm.. Honestly speaking, I don't know what to type right now. A lot of people are online but most of them are busy doing their work. Example? Dibah and Alex are busy with their physics report...
There will be a Maths test on Tuesday (if you're in Mr. Tanko's class). Why am I not revising? I don't know... My planner says that I'm supposed to revise Maths on Monday. (Darn it! My life is controlled by a book. Well, it's either the planner.. or my dad...)
I have this Economics research task to do. About the Australian economy. Have to find out the inflation and unemployment rates, economic growth rates, interest rates, exchange rates, balance of payments... Stuff like that. But, it's due on the 10th. Do you know how often these figures change? So, I'll leave that until the 8th or 9th of November. Or I can just ask Iqqy for help. Man! I miss him already. Didn't go to the airport... Was at the hospital at that time. Sorry!
ICT... Hmm.. I haven't finished the algorithm exercises!! Who has? Who would be crazy enough to finish aswering all the questions.. Well, Ummi has finished them... But, she's Ummi.. So, yeah... And the Visual Basic project. I've started but I haven't finished. Again, we're not supposed to do it yet. I'll leave that until later... Who knows.. Maybe Mr Casey would show us some other stuff to add in which could imrove my program. Something other than binary.
TSA? I'm going to do that tomorrow! Definitely! Wake up early tomorrow and concentrate on TSA the whole day... First, I'm going to write down all the main points for the report (maximum of 3 hours) then I'll start typing the first draft (another 2 hours)... I can't do anything about the questionnaire right now because it's with Aurey... The seminar? I'm still a bit confused.. I'll have to call someone or wait until we go back to school.
I'm supposed to finalise my business powerpoint for the seminar. But we're not supposed to do it yet, so why bother? Why? Because, I'm bored! Hmph... Okay then... I'll do it now. I think I've typed too much! Ehehe.. But I don't think anyone is complaining. Why should they? At least someone is keeping this blogspot active. (Not saying that the others aren't doing their job, but yea... I think some of you would get what I mean)