Today... I think I'm in my hyper, annoying mood. But there's another part of me which keeps on saying "yeah, whatever, I don't care"... ehehe... oops...
Okay... Aurey, ssup? You okay? I had to read your post twice before I understood it... Well, actually, I still don't understand... Wait, let me get a dictionary!!
................................................
Okay, I'm back... Let's see...
Pessimist = person who tends to look at worst aspect of things
Optimist = person who inclines to take bright views
Endeavor = try, strive, attempt
Honestly, I knew what those words meant. I just wanted to see if I was right... (And I was!)
Comment on Aurey's post: Nil! I don't know what to say! What are you so depressed about? Oh, I think I know how to make you feel better!! Just a few minutes ago, my dad gave me this newspaper article to read. The title says 'PURSUING HAPPINESS'
Honestly, I don't know why he gave it to me! I mean, if he wants me to be happy, he can just send me to school, right? Happiest place on earth! *sigh*
I don't know why you people are so tense now! Exams, maybe? Too much homework, perhaps? What? Just two weeks!!! Two more weeks until the exams! It's okay la! I have to admit that I am a bit stressed out myself, but so what? It's for a good cause! In two weeks, we're going to have our exams! After that, seminar week! Then, we get our results! And it's Hello University! And, Goodbye JIS! Oh my god! We're going to leave JIS! I can't believe it!
No JIS, no school diary to write in, no school bag with all my JIS books, no Mr. Casey talking about binary, no Mr. Houlihan forcing me to take off my watch during P.E, no sarcasm from Mr. Meehan, no Mr. Tanko to tell lame jokes, no Mr. Yates to make fun of, no Mr. Bennett to remind me of how good I have been as a student… *sigh* No more Yan Yans! No more students to offer sweets to. No more Learning Centre to go to! No more school e-mails! Argh!! I would go on, but I think you all understand me!
Darn it! So, I think everyone in this blog is depressed, stressed out or just bored!
Wow! And I think I typed too much! So, I'll stop… for now. Till next time...
p/s: Dibah, tell Aurey to chill!!!