Now, I will subject you all on a torture to read the ramblings and rantings of a Malaysian Idiot.(Was meant to be American Idiot but I'm not American *Shrugs*)
Days gone by and life has returned to being the way it was... bad...
I've always wondered what life meant us to do. Whether we're made to just live and then die. What we can accomplish all down the drain except that we'll be remembered for it. What we can't accomplish... also goes down the drain. >_< <-- True... :P
Dreams reached and dreams too far away, all are one and the same if you view life the way that a pessimist does. So, with that in mind, I try to view life the way an optimist will... I found my vision blocked and hazy, with no visions of the future except what hardship I may endavour while I aim for the target of what I think I want to achieve and acquire. Life... is it meaningless? With almost no one to back me and almost no one to care... is it all worth it? If I manage to reach my dreams and I won't give up till I try, then, I'd say that it's all worth it.
Nothing much happened these few days... I just bought the DVD for "The Grudge" I'll write a review for it in my site at (
http://BigEmmaFanz.multiply.com - Check it out... eh?) once I'm done with it.
That's it for today and I can guarantee all viewers of this blog will see much more of my postings in days to come.
- Aurey
-=Hoping life will take me where I want to be.=-