Ceh! I sooo don't understand my fmaily right now..
Scene 1: Open House for Teachers...
Principal: So Athirah, are u going anywhere during the holidays?
Ira: I don't think so. Everyone is busy.
30 minutes later (my dad balik rumah)
Principal: Athirah says that you're very busy nowadays. So, you don't get any holidays now?
My dad: Yes.. Well, Athirah is going to Thailand soon to visit her relatives in two weeks
Ira: *embarrassed coz she gave the wrong info*
Scene 2: Two days ago.. Someone's house
The woman: Kemana tah kamu cuti ani?
My mom: Ni, si Didi (my sis) kan ke Thailand
Ira: Irah pun!
My dad: Inda eh. Irah nda payah ah
Ira: *embarrassed*
*****END*****
CEH! My sis is goin to Thailand and I'm not! Whaaaaaaaat? Bida eh!
And u know what? When my sis balik dari Thailand, my whole family ke Singapore, then somewhere else. That's not fair! She gets to go to Thailand and to Singapore! And she gets to ikut me to Australia for a while!!! Someone teach me how to swear!! Isshh.. Sasak ehh.. As if I don't have enough problems already!
Sister can be annoying at times! Especially if you have a younger sister who has a bf and you don't! And I don't want to talk about relationships right now coz I have to watch tv!
Phil of the future is on!! Studio D. Disney Channel!!! (Man, and I'm goin to be a uni student next year?)