Friday! Nda skulah for two days now! Hate it!
Thursday: woke up at 7.15.. went back to sleep
woke up again at 10 something... cleaned my room
suff msged me... asked if i wanted to go out.. so i did..
in the car, called dibah if she wanted to ikut, but luan last minute so she couldnt..
so.. suff, me, alex and brit saja lah
I PAID FIVE DOLLARS FOR ALEX TO SLEEP IN THE CINEMA! ceh!
I want to go to school!!! Argh! I am soooo BORED!
Neways.. Dibah! What's with the really long blog thing? Menyindir ehh!! (Maybe, coz I'm a girl)
And I only know half the dance yang suff ajar!!! Ceh!
Plan for today:
1. Continue cleaning my room!
2.
3.
4.
5. Sleep
I want school! I want my Yan Yan! I want to kacau the UQA 04! I want to kacau the librarians! I want to work arah the stationery shop. I want to go to the LC! I want PE! I want to jumpa the UQJ04!
Basically, I want to go to school!
And I'll stop now! My room is a mess!