Gosh! Why everyone so sad?
Okies. Well since JIS days are over. I would like to say thanks to the people who has stood by me through the days. Thick or thin you all were there. I know we are all leaving and heading to our own paths and future. It's great, I won't say I won't miss you all, but I know you all will have a greater time in your Uni time. Life will go by and I don't expect for you all to stay intouch. So yea. If we do stay intouch then that would be great. If not, hey atleast there are memories. Right? I'm not the type who tend to keep intouch with friends anyayz. I'm pretty bad at it. Hehe.
Oh don't forget to bring cameras during the grad nite ppl! Take tons of photos. It might be the last time we'll be together. So yea. Bye!
P.S. Chua, wats wif ur msg? It's not as if we are already totally gone from ur life. Wateva. Anywayz. CHILL!!! And the rest of you. Don't be so sad bout it. Hey it's life. I've been through it more den once and it aint all that bad. Life goes on. ^_^ (I sound like an ass rite now) Oh well.. It's me.