Hey..
Okay. Today was a very interesting day. I went to school and helped Abby with the power point presentation for the grad nite tommorow. It was kind of funny looking through most of the pictures. Hehe.. With Suf argueing on which picture is better to put in because he looks good in em. Hehe. So cute anak atu. Hehe.
Well another thing happened was Suffien teaching me and Athirah how to dance a move from "you got surved". It was so cool. I mean Suffien was so smooth doing em. Hehe. Seriously Suf, you were smooth! ^_^
Another thing I found out during the day is a little lesson in life. My mom said I should stop the habit of swearing. She gave me a sound reason to stop it and I guess I will limit myself in it. I know I am use to swearing but I guess there is no harm in trying. Another lesson she taught me is though you have alot of dissapoinments in life, try to take things one at a time. Sure you have been through alot but there is a way. All you have to do is go on living, and make the best of things and atleast try to be abit optimistic bout a few things. It can help in some ways.
Well thats all folks. I know it's weird but hey!