Yesterday was Sofian's b'day! So, Happy Belated Birthday to him!
I also went to Yayasan. Went to Paul and Elizabeth's. Got humiliated!
There I was, looking through the cookbooks on display. My sis and my mom come up to me and said, "You're actually thinking about buying a cook book? Since when?" And they had that grin on their faces.
What? If Alex can bake, so can I! I think I would be an okay cook if I had the chance. =p
Well, I'm going to Singapore tomorrow, though I don't want to.
My dad is giving me a hard time with this scholarship application and the fact that I still haven't heard from the universities, which I applied to, does not help! Darn it!
I have to write an essay describing why I chose to study Accounting in university. Do I write that there is a hig demand for accountants in Brunei or do I be honest and say that my dad wants me to be an accountant and that I really want to be a surgeon? Hmm...
I think I should just follow what my dad says. Don't want to be in more trouble than I already am! (Excuse my grammar)
Anyways, yeah. I'm gonna watch tv now! Oprah Winfrey is on! :D