Hey guys, I'm not gonna say I don't feel sad... I'm not gonna say that I'll be strong, I'm not gonna say anything at all except that this is not the end of out friendship. It may be the end of our experiences in JIS but it doesn't mean the end of our memories in JIS. Memories, those are the things no one can take away from us. Remember all the sad times, the happy times, the good times, the bad times. Everything that happened has a meaning and a reason to happen. It also always make you think about yourself.
Life is gonna go on. Don't see the fact that we're leaving JIS as the end but the beginning of a new life for us. Take a optimistic look at it all and you'll be alright...
Just make sure you value what is right and what is wrong. Decide your choice of life for yourself and make your life the way you want it to be in your dreams.