Adibah was supposed to come over to my place but she couldn't
Kamal was supposed to come over to my place but he couldn't
What are you guys doing ah?
So, it was me, Mei Lin and Billy!
We ate sweets, pizza and finally..we revised.
Maths - we used the pizza to find to revise the radians or whatever
Business - we studies about motivation. Whether a person is more motivated on a full stomach or not
Economics - Athirah didnt eat yesterday because I was too lazy. How could this attitude affect the economy?
Tertiary Studies - Billy couldn't stop thinking about sports. Related to the fact that one of the qualities of Australians is the Bronzed Aussie.
ICT - What ah? I know that we talked about HTML and Excel but I don't know how it was applied to real life.
But, sokay la! At least we did sumthing! We didn't get to play Twister.
Now, important stuff!
I have been accepted into the University of Melbourne but I have to complete some forms first and the University has to check if there is still a place for me to study there!
I have to take a medical examination to apply for my visa. They're gonna check if I'm diabetic or not; i.e they're gonna check urine! Eww... They might also check for HIV! As if!!
I have to get my passport renewed and everything because my current passport photo is...err... No comment! (Even worse than my IC photo!)
My dad is a bit angry because of all the delays and everything.. I have to get all this uni stuff done by 15 January! I dunno! I don't really want to complain..
What else? Oh yeah, since I would still be under 18 by the time I go to Australia, I ould need to appoint a guardian. My father already appointed someone. I'm not really sure who it is. But the person has to be my brother, sister, step-parent, step-brother, step-sister, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, step-grandparent, step-aunt, step-uncle, step-niece or step-nephew. And the person has to be over 21.
The course starts on the 28th of February. Orientation is on the 17th. If I get the confirmation of enrolment, I might leave either on the 8th or 9th of February. Again, this is not confirmed...
For your information, I am totally stressed out! Can't believe this! I actually cried, and don't usually cry.. unless if it's a really big deal... for me, that is.. (For me or to me?)
Anyways, I'll stop now! Don't want to bore anyone. Some people may have decided to stop reading when I started complaining. But, I can't blame them!
So, so long for now...
I know this cute goodbye song from Playhouse Disney...
So long, farewell...
To you, my friends...
Goodbye for now...
Until we meet again...
I like it!! Cute!