Congrats to Dibah! Looks like she can go to Griffith!
Bummer for me! Waited for two weeks for the confirmation thing. I called the university and they said that they have not received my offer acceptance form thing!! What?!?!
And the bank draft??? Where is it? Maybe someone is using the money to help the tsunami victims!
That's good in a way. My dad doesn't know about it and he'll probably explode if I told him!
And apa lagi? Oh, that agent person called and said that I have t go for homestay coz I'm under 18! Whaaat? I already told him that I was gona live with Jess!
So, I called Jess.. and Mr.Benno talked to me for a while.. and yeah... we discussed everything...
Talked to my parents about it. My dad was really angry coz of all the last-minute changes! Issshh...
The next day I called the uni again, then I called the agent again. And guess what? The agent got confused! I can stay with Jess after all! Darn it! Ishh.. Nyusahkan aku! Called Jess again.. told her everything.
The hardest part was telling my dad. Isshhh...
Sasak eyy!! Neways.. yeah. I'm gonna go now before my dad nampak! He's right behind me... asleep.... but who knows.. he may be faking it...
Ehe.. neways..cooking time! Steamed fish!