Hey guyz.
Sorry for not bloggin for such a long time. Hehe. I cn't say I was busy, it's just that I dn't know wat to say.
Okies lah. I would like to say congrats to all those who has passed in their 'O'/'A' Level. I hope you guyz all the best. ^_^
Well what's been happening lately? Umm.. Went jalan with Athirah and watched national treasure on Saturday. The movie was okay but I just didn't like the actor. Hehe. Me and Athirah exchanged gifts (Well it's actually the purpose of meeting up ^_^). It was nice hanging you with Thirah again. It has been awhile and I need to get out of the house badly. ^_^
Today I went out with my cousins and we watched Electra (I think thats how you spell it). I ws not bad, but it leaned towards japanese cultures and stuff like dat. Not much of comic features. Well thats my comment about the movie. Dunno lah bout the others. ^_^
Hehe. Esok I have to go to the vet lagi. Then bayar application fee and ke STPRI to dangani my sister and ambil the borang thing. Oh well. ^_^
Thats all folks! Bye!