Hi!! I'm back!!
I just came back from KK this afternoon. Gosh, the ride to there was longer then coming back home. ^_^
1stly, I would like to say that I have not officially been accpeted to Griffith. Delon, the agent, just told me that Griffith would accept me if I applied there. So I would be applying there and I would be doing International Relations. Hehe. Sort of like political science bukan kan tu? ^_^ Oh well. I never thought I would be doing it. Hehe.
Oh Thirah. If I do go to Brisbane, that means I could visit you. Kan? Becuase if I do go to KL instead (If I did apply arah Monash) I can't visit you. Payah lagi tu. So I guess Okay jua tu kan? Plus lagi banyak shopping!! Hehe. Oh yeah, And Gold Coast people!! Mudahan Lah Me ke sana.
Okies. Thats all for now folks!
P.S. Athirah punya blog lagi lawa tden mine!! It's blue!!