Now I understand.
We all have our own blogs and everything. Which is why some of us may be a bit busier than the rest (did that come out right?) But, lx.. we still have time for ahaks la!
Anyways, yeah..
Since I have my own blog too, I kinda know how aurey feels. Having to update it all the time! Man! I spent the whole day just making it look nice! ONE DAY, thanks to aurey and lx. Honestly, if I had to do it by myself, it would still be the ugly blogspot that it was yesterday. And it would stay like that until I get bored with it... in two days, maybe.. and that would be the end of the blog...
Thanks to iqqy for helping me to layan my cousin! I meant to say cousin, not neighbour.. oops..
anyways, he still thinks he knows everything about science. The next question he may ask is 'what r ghosts made of?'
Errmm yeah.. I dont really know what else to say. It's nearly 2PM.. and i promised my dad that I would answer those accounting questions for 2 hours! My mom is pretty angry at my sister coz of phone bills! Hmph! I told her not to get her a phone line in her room.. but did anyone listen to me? NOOOOOO...
I can have my own phone in my room if I wanted to but what's the use? Who would I call, neways? The only number I dial nowadays is Melbourne university and i'm always on hold. Darn it! All I want to know is what they did with my CoE! Silly people!
Btw, nice song, lx! U should try to find the john jacob song! That would be fun...