O level results out! My sis got 7 Os..
She's got a new fone! Silly bum bum!
She 'accidentally' failed her accounts exam <<< that's what my dad said when found out (and he wasn't angry?????) My dad didn't even say anything about the C in maths..... (Whaaaaaaaaat?)
Honestly!! My dad would've killed me if I didn't get that B and A in those subjects, respectively.
Accidentally made mistakes in the accounting paper.. ceh wah!!!
I had to blajar accounting on my own and he never forgave me if I ACCIDENTALLY made some mistakes..
My sis took accounting in school and went to tuition classes... Eeeeeh!
Accidentally? Hmph.. Honestly. that's hard to believe..
Ceh!
Dad: How much did u get for accounting
Didi: E... i think that's a pass
Me: that's a fail. I used to get E in economics (i didnt say it out loud, though)
Dad: sokay, maybe u were a bit confused with the double entry system and u accidentally made some mistakes
Didi: Hmm..
Dad: but you did your best.. you stayed up late to revise, so it;s okay...
Hellooooooo? She stayed up late to call her bf!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh
Neways.. change the subject.. congrats to lx... ehehe...
where r dibah and aurey ah? i know dibah will blog.. but aurey?
dunno laa...
everyone is busy... =p