Oh. That lecture thing on saturday night.. Ceh..
It was fun.. in a way. Coz Dr. Ee Ah Meng was the one lecturing.
But the lecture was kinda for people who are doing or thinking about doing the ACCA course!
What does that stand for Association of Certified Chartered Accountants?
Man! I haven't even started uni yet and here I am listening to a talk for postgraduates! Ceh wah!
Tried talking to some people but they only gave me those one-word answers. Fine then!
Complained to my dad about it. And he said that accountants are meant to be boring. All they think about is accuracy and stuff. So I asked him, "And you want me to be a boring person. I don't think I'm that boring!!!"
Then he said, "I know you're not! Which is why you are goin to be different from the other accountants..."
Ceh wah! I'm goin to ignore the part where accountants are boring and focus on being the most lively accountant!! Ehehe... That way, I won't be boring...
Oh yeah.. my dad wanted me to look at these files about investment and finance. Again, so I would be different from the other accountants. Man! I'm not in uni yet!! Can't I worry about this after I actually become an accountant? Aiyoh!
Anyways... I'm gona buat roti canai! Wahaha... Easy berabis!