Still waiting for my visa to be processed.
So tired la today! *sigh*
Had to go to Delon at around 9 AM. Both of my parents were out so I had to get my driver.
My sister woke up late so I only arrived at Delon's at around 9.30...
Then I had to go to the bank and do some stuff with some traveller's cheques or whatsoever.
Waited for about an hour and the bank people told me that I should come back at one..
So, I went home with my sis la....
At 1.30 PM, I went back to the bank. They hvnt finished preparing the chaques,.. so I had to wait...
I had to sign them lagi!! Darn...
What else?
My grandmother is back in the hospital. M not sure if I should have that BBQ thing....
Hmph. Sokay la...
Neways, yeah.
People.. I'm leaving on the 11th!! On Friday!
I think my flight is around noon.. my mom sed that the plane will take off around 12.20...
Ceh! why can;t it be after school?
neways...dybs.. sokay la if u cant send me off...
a lot of my relatives wud be there neways.. so i wont be able to layan anyone else....ahaha...
and i wud probably get some kind of lecture at the airport....
the usual, "no clubbing, dun forget to pray kind of lecture..."
yeah..
neways.. yeah...i'll c ya guys...