welcome to the UQJ04 blog site !!!
Please feel free
to explore
Click on the words
to navigate...
Saturday, April 16, 2005
Hey hey heyy.. Brothers and Sisters!!
Ssup? Eh.. You guys.. Do you think I've changed since I came to Melbourne??
Kinda worried laaa...
Ehehe.. Hopefully, I haven't changed
But if I have changed... hope it's for the better
Thir
beautiful moments @ 4:12 PM
US
Alex
Aurey
Athirah
Ummi
Adibah
Likes
type whateva you like here
*Hates
whatever you hate
*Tagg!!
Chatterbox
Links
Thirah
Thoughts
R dot S
Dann U
Fathimah
Anime Skies
ilikefish
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
Credits
Natelcmst
Blogskins
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com