I haven't heard from Chua since the last time I texted him... Which was... last week?
Ceh~ I had to text him first! U don't miss me kah, Chua? Ahaha! Of course, you don't! Who would? Hai~
Aurey also! Rarely see you online nowadays... Well, I seldom go online myself so... I shouldn't blame you!!!
Dybs... Easy! Just call her... Wahaha.. Last time I talked to her? Last night... She called me! Ahaha...
I just remembered... Dybs used to say that she's not good in keeping in contact with people! Apalah! You are good at it! Ehehe!!
Neways, I just wanted to share a picture with you all!! Taken on my 18th birthday! Ahaha!! I'm 18 lerrr!!!

So.. That's Suba, Angela, Wenting, Me, Pei Fei, Donna and Jo Ann!!!
Ehehe.. You guys find any of the other girls attractive??? =p Aahaha.. Anyways, I'd better go!! Need to finish my assignments... But whatever you guys are doing, I wish u all the best and have fun!